The Hardrock earned its reputation as The Go-To Bike for anything from urban assaults, daily commutes, or weekend off-road pursuits.
$620 and up
Why you will like this bike
The appeal of this bike for city-dwellers is it's versatility, a catch-all, ATB (all terrain bike) kind of bike. From the not-somean streets to the back alleys and the toughest trails in your 'hood, every Hardrock delivers utility and durability without ever missing a beat. It's why we like it and why we sell it here, at Community Bike.
WHy we like this bike
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm-travel fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for solid braking and easy maintenance under any conditions
- SRAM 7-speed, 12/32t cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability